--------------------------------------
Date: 5/31/96 5:31 PM
From: Ron K
Hello All,

I'm looking for any recommendations or advice about temperature test
equipment. Currently we use a digital temperature indicator, which gives
us a print out, but we still have to copy this information by hand to a
data sheet. Since we are preparing to perform a significant amount of
temperature tests in the next year, it would be nice if we could
electronically transfer the data to our PC via the RS232 ports.

What would we need to do this (software, hardware)?

Is anyone else doing something similar?

Any advice or recommendations will be greatly appreciated.

Ron K.