Our headquarters, and the majority of our product shipments, are out of Ann
Arbor, MI.  However, we own a facility in The Netherlands.  This facility
consists primarily of a sales office, wharehouse, service depot, and a facility
for some value-added type production.  In other words, we ship products out
of our headquarters here in the US, to this facility.  My counterparts in our
European facility tell me that I do not need the CE Mark on the products for
intra-company shipments like this.

My questions is..............what does the
directives say about intra-company shipments..........?  I am looking for as
much information on this subject as possible........if anyone has any insight,
please let me know!

Robert L. Terry
Compliance Engineer
Nematron Corporation