Look at IEC 664-1 for a back door around the "no interpolation" requirement
in the 1010-based standards.  IEC 664 is the document referenced by all the
1010 standards for the tables in Annex D.  Refer to Table 4 in IEC 664;
creepage  distances are listed for 250, 320, 400, 500, 630, 800, 1000 volts,
rather than only 150, 300, and 600 volts in 1010.  Be sure not to take this
out of context though, be sure to read 664 carefully to see what tables
apply, etc.

Jeff Gray
Product Safety
Compliance West