Hello Moshe,

TUV Rheinland of North America provides full testing for SEMI S2-93a (latest
version) and SEMI S8 ergonomic requirements, including environmental hazard
evaluations.  Please contact me directly and I will have information sent to
you.

Patty Elliot
TUV Rheinland of N.A.
ell...@tuv.com

At 12:32 AM 2/16/97 PST, moshe valdman wrote:
>Hello all,
>
>I'm interested in the SEMI S2-93 (requirements for safety, EMC, environment
and other hazards for semiconductor manufacturing equipment).

>Can someone give some background on this? Is there some source of
information on the Net? Is there a lab (US or Europe) which gives full
service for all the SEMi requirements?