Rather than reinvent the wheel...

Does anyone know of or can point me to a source for some standardized language
that could be added to component specifications to make it a requirement for
suppliers to deliver licenses or records of compliance with the material.

I'm continually pursuing component suppliers to provide me their licenses so I
can in turn provide them to my third party compliance agency.  It's a time
consuming process, typically taking one through many layers of an organization
to reach the single individual (generally one of us in this group) that knows
what in the heck is needed.

I'm looking to add some verbiage that succinctly communicates the needs to
comply with these standards:

                        CE Mark & Declaration of Conformity
                                01/01/93

            +----------------------+-----------------------+
        Low Voltage             Machinery                 EMC
         08/19/74               12/31/92                12/31/95
         73/23/EEC              89/392/EEC              89/336/EEC
        +                                               +
        |                                               |
        |                                               |
        +-> Systems                                     +-> Systems
        |       EN 60 950                                       EN50081
        |       EN 60 204                                       prEN50082
        |       GS Mark                                         EMV/EMC Mark
        +-> Components
                EN 60 950
                EN 60 204
                EN 60 335
                Bauart Mark
                +

                +----> Mainframes/ Aux Frames / Test Heads
                                Power Supplies   --> VDE/TUV mark
                                Circuit Breakers --> VDE/TUV mark
                                Manipulators     --> Bauart
                                Chillers         --> Bauart/TUV Mark
                                        .
                                        .
                                        .
Additional customer requirements:

Product Safety  - SEMI S2-93 and UL1950 - letters of compliance
EMC             - SEMI E33-94           - letter of compliance
Ergonomics      - SEMI S8-95            - letter of compliance

Any any help and all comments welcome.

Regards

Steven C. King
Teradyne, Inc.