A design group I advise wants to make a DC motor drive that re-arms a low
voltage power distribution breaker (480-600 VAC L/L).
It would be powered by AC mains or DC battery back-up .
I am trying to determine what standards  would be required to meet for
Europe

Is there a clear product family standard for DC drives?
This product could be considered a breaker accessory.
 Is there a place to consider it under EN60947?

I understand there are exemptions for drives.  What are the expectations
for the future?
Would it be prudent to test to EN50082-2?  What about EN50081-2?

Any help would be appreciated