Randall,

I was under the impression that the statement of compliance/Declaration Of
Conformity for Australia had to be held and signed by a Registered
Australian Company.  This would mean that if you were not registered as an
Australian company your importer would do this for you.  They would be more
likely to sign the declaration if your test results were from an Accredited
body.  From what I have read there is no compulsory requirement for EMC
testing to be performed accredited test lab for non-telecommunications
equipment, but a product's compliance is less likely to be questioned if its
test results come from a NATA-recognised lab.

Mark