Do any of the OSHA Lockout/tagout requirements apply to equipment
design, or can they all be satisfied through use of lockable main
disconnects (or valves) in the power service adjacent to the equipment.
Also, is there any requirement for an equipment manufacturer to provide
written lockout/tagout procedures for use with his equipment?