1000-4-6 is referenced in prEN50082-1(1996). The best information
available indicates that this standard will be released sometime in
4Q1997. It is currently held up due to a disagreement over the
transition period. The other standard that 1000-4-6 is referenced in is
prEN55024 (ITE Immunity). The release date for this standard in
UNKNOWN!!

  • IEC 1000-4-6 Larry Barnette
    • RE: IEC 1000-4-6 Grasso, Charles (Chaz)