Dear EMC-PSTCer's,

I have a client who wants to obtain transmitter approvals
in the following countries for the following transmitter
types.  If you have information or offer a service/testing
please send me email.  Thank you.

The questions are:

Is 433.92MHz narrowband allowed for short range transmitters?

Is 2.44 GHz narrowband allowed for short range transmitters?

Is 2.44 GHz spread spectrum allowed?

What is the spread spectrum frequency range?

Countries:

Norway
Japan
South Korea
Phillipines
Israel
Saudi Arabia
South Africa
Brazil
Chile
Austrailia

Once again please reply to me and thanks.

Jon D. Curtis, PE

Curtis-Straus LLC             j...@world.std.com
One-Stop Laboratory for EMC, Product Safety and Telecom
527 Great Road                voice (508) 486-8880
Littleton, MA 01460           fax   (508) 486-8828
http://world.std.com/~csweb