HELLO,

I'm planning on installing a screen room and I have a couple of questions
concerning layout and installation. The purpose of the room will be to
troubleshoot and prescans, repeatability is paramount. We will use a approved
lab for certifications and verifications.

1) With regard to construction, from the mfg. I have look at so far the sheet
material is basically the same thin gauge zinc steel over particle board
joined with a clamping mechanism. Will this joining system last or does it
need repeated tighting and testing?

2) I don't have ANSI C63.4- does any one know the distance I need to keep the
antennas away room?

3) With regard to the table for the UUT-  What is the physical dimensions and
how far should it be from the enclosure.#005#?

4) I'm considering a Anti-room- I can't afford a separate room so I'm
considering a partition in the big room. Just received some quotes and the
cost of the extra door is astounding! Is the anti-room worth the investment?

thanks

Judd Stewart
619.623.6639