I conducted a survey in TREG and EMC-PSTC on
April 10, 1997 with the intend to find out what is
interested to each group of colleagues, TREG and
EMC-PSTC so that I may send my questions to the
right group without annoying the other. My grateful
thanks to those who participated in the survey,
especially for the comments.

Here are some of the data about EMC-PSTC. For detail
information about the survey and summary of the
comments, please visit regulatory compliance
information center at http://www.rcic.com

Survey data:

83% of colleagues subscribe emc-pstc.
90% of those interested in general compliance info.
81% of those interested in emc.
85% of those interested in safety.
57% of those interested in telecomm.

Thanks again for the opportunity you gave me.

Tom

  RCIC - http://www.rcic.com
  Regulatory Compliance Information Center