Hello from San Diego:

Now that summer is ending, there have been several postings
of meetings and calendars of area safety groups.

However, I've not seen one for the San Diego area.  I know
that there was an active group here at one time.  I suspect
that it is now inactive.  (If it is still active, can you
tell me how to get in touch?)

Assuming the group is inactive, I'd like to put out a feeler
to see if there is any interest in re-activating the group.

The first thing I'd like to do is collect the names of all
the safety professionals in the San Diego area -- regardless
whether you have any interest in participating in a local
group.  If you are in the San Diego area, or if you know a
safety professional (working or not) in the San Diego area,
please send me e-mail to identify yourself or the professional
you know.  If you know of a San Diego organization that has
a safety professional but you don't have a name, please send
that info, too, and I will attempt to make contact.  See form
below.

(Don't reply to the entire emc-pstc group as this is a
regional topic.)

After I collect these, I will compile the list and send it
to all of those on the list.  I will include a survey to
see if there is any interest in activating a group and
collect suggestions for success.

Thanks for your help.
Rich

 Richard Nute                             Quality Department
 Hewlett-Packard Company           Product Regulations Group
 San Diego Division (SDD)          Tel   :      619 655 3329
 16399 West Bernardo Drive         FAX   :      619 655 4979
 San Diego, California 92127       e-mail:  ri...@sdd.hp.com