What you want is an old keytek generator.  I checked their 3/96 price list
and it looks like they don't make a module for their new ECAT system.  The
UL waveshape really is a relic from the dawn of the surge simulation game.
It uses generation techniques that are basically incompatible to a large
extent with modern surge generators.  If you can't find the keytek gear,
before I left CDI I designed a plugin set for their M5 surge generator
which mimicks the surge envelope with two modern plugin designs.  Not
perfect, but it may be the best you can get.

Keytek 508-657 4803
CDI 508-264-4668

Jon D. Curtis, PE

Curtis-Straus LLC             j...@world.std.com
One-Stop Laboratory for EMC, Product Safety and Telecom
527 Great Road                voice (508) 486-8880
Littleton, MA 01460           fax   (508) 486-8828
http://world.std.com/~csweb