As more and more colleagues joins treg or emc-pstc, I always
ask myself a question. Which group should I send my question
to? A general pratice we have seen here is to send it to
both. Probably most of us do not care but it would be nice
to know which group is more likely interested in my question
anyway, or probably most of us subscribe to both groups.

If you have a similar thought or don't mind putting a vote
in the poll, please reply to me directly at t...@superlink.net
with the following.

I subscribe
__ TREG
__ EMC-PSTC

I am interested in
__ General compliance issue
__ EMC/EMI
__ Safety
__ Telecommunication regulation
__ Others

I'll let you know the results. Thank you for your help.

Best regards,
Tom
Regulatory Compliance Information Center
http://www.rcic.com