From:   SGour[SMTP:sg...@brother.com]
Sent:   Tuesday, August 26, 1997 4:52 AM
To:     emc-p...@majordomo.ieee.org
Subject:        FCC Part 68 new Surge requirements

  Hello group

Is anyone aware when the new part FCC pt 68 (68.302)surge (9x720us) requirements
actually coming into effect.
Has anybody bought the equipment--any recommendations.

Is this requirement similar to a EU Surge requirement? Can one tester cover
both??

Thanks in advance for the suggestions/comments.

sg...@brother.com

  RCIC - http://www.rcic.com
  Regulatory Compliance Information Center