Jason,
  I too am interested in using the EN 1326-1 standard for testing my
companies products, but I don't believe it has been published in the OJ yet
(at least I have not found it, if it is). As such I don't believe it can be
used by a manufacturer, particularly if you are self declaring.  Did you
find this standard in the OJ?
  As to emissions, I believe the standard says use CISPR 16, unless ISM
frequencies are used by the product, in which case use CISPR 11.  The
manufacturer is allowed to determine whether to apply Class A limits or B
limits based on end use location of their product.  I would interpret this
to mean that if your product went into an industrial environment Class A
limits might be acceptable, where as, if it might go into a residential or
certain commercial environments, Class B limits would be the better level
to choose.
  Also, an early draft of IEC 1326-2 included -10, -20, and -30 (for use in
Industrial, Laboratory and Portable locations) with immunity level
requirements decreasing based on location.  Has anyone seen anything
further on this issue?  If EN 1326-1 were to be used to declare a product
would products intended for use in Industrial, Laboratory and Portable
locations all be tested at the same levels?  It doesn't seem feasible that
the levels specified in EN 1326-1 would be adequate for Industrial
environments.  Any opinions on this?

Regards,
Gail Birdsall
Compliance Dept.