Hello All,

Is there anyone out there working with laser diodes? If so, do you have
any experience or knowledge of laser diode parameter analyzers?

This is a device that controls the inputs to the diode and measures the
output of same. We use it for both product development and laser safety
analysis.

We have an ancient and problematic analyzer we would like to replace with
something more current. Typical sources like HP, Tek, Telogy, etc. have
nothing remotely close to this.

Any help from the group is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Scott