Michael,

I don't know of any regs that require safety approval for a camera in
Australia.

For Australia you will need to have safety approval for the power supply
and the C-tick (EMI) for everything. For New Zealand I believe you only
need EMI. From what you have said it seems you have everything covered.

Regards
Barry Esmore

----------
> From: sitar...@kodak.com
> To: emc-p...@majordomo.ieee.org
> Subject: Safety requirements for Australia/New Zealand.
> Date: Wednesday, 9 September 1998 0:31
>
> From: Michael J Sitarski
>
> I am looking for some input on the legal requirements from a safety
> perspective to market a high cost professional electronic camera in the
> Australia/New Zealand markets.  I realize that I will have to comply with
> the EMI emissions for each market and get a certificate of compliance.
My