Gary,

I'm not exactly sure what it is you're looking for
but TR-499 is the generic spec and states 48vdc nominal,
high, low, and transients.

As to how the 48vdc is supplied within a CO, I *believe*
that's up to the individual CO.  Case in point, the COs
I've seen (and I haven't seen many) use grasshopper fuses
all over the place anywhere the supply branches.  This
prevents the failure of one product, shelf, rack, even
bay from effecting anything else in the CO. I believe it
has to do with seperation of failures between or among
other pieces of equipment in the CO.  That certainly
makes common sense, but as to where that criteria is
within the Bellcore specs, I don't know.

Doug