I am looking for someone who can provide consulting advice on the
subject of an industrial accident in the New England area. This is not
exactly in the field of product safety, but has to do with safety
problems in the construction and installation of manufacuring
facilities. I am unable to provide further details, but will pass on any
names of those who might be interested in such work to the lawyer
involved.