I think that as a general rule, (even if this rule is not specified
within EN61010-1; every moment the manufacturer is fully responsible for
its products...), the language for Instructions and equipment marking
related to safety shall (must) be in a language which is acceptable in
the country in which the equipment is to be installed. (references
should be made to Clause 1.7.14 EN60950...)
I think that this is your situation and the "conformity assessment" with
the "letter of the Standard" will not cover the Manufacturer's
liability....

I hope it helps...

Respectfully yours,
Constantin Bolintineanu P.Eng.
Product Safety Engineer
bolin...@dscltd.com
The opinions expressed are my own and not necessarily those of my
employer.