Subject: Re: Language Translation
From:    Michael.Rowe at Adept_Cincinnati
Date:    1998-11-17  09:36

     We use Alpnet in Salt Lake City.  They seem to do a very good job.  We
     get positive comments from the native language reviewers about the
     quality of the technical translations.

     Translations are expensive, but I watch the market and Alpnet is
     competative.  My opinion is that they are responsive and
     conscientious.

     The contact is Joe Noble, 801 273-6600, jno...@alpnet.com

     Feel free to use my name.