Dear Members,

An associate of Aegis Labs has potential access to a 10' H X 40' W X 60' L
Shielded Enclosure for RF testing purposes.  It is our intention to share in
the cost for having this existing chamber upgraded to the level where we can
meet the FCC's, ANSI C63.4-1992 NSA measurements.  We are attempting to
calculate the time, money and technical hurdles for accomplishing such a
difficult task.

Anyone have experience or know of a specific consultant who can provide
advice and direction.

Thanks for your input.

Kind regards,

Steve Kuiper