John:  Sorry I can't help, but I am interested in what replies you get.

I also wonder what force the Decision carries.  Is it a mandatory part
of the Low Voltage Directive?  How does it relate to the LVD or to the
various EN's in force under the LVD?

Thanks in advance for any light you can shed on these murky waters!

Regards,

Jim Eichner
Statpower Technologies Corporation
jeich...@statpower.com
http://www.statpower.com
Any opinions expressed are those of my invisible friend, who really
exists.  Honest.