Dear all,

We have designs for ferrite transformers need to be compliant
to UL1950.  However, some concepts still confused me,

(1) How do UL define the creepage distance?
(2) We use marginal tapes for the primary winding and
    the interwinding also.   Then do we need to add
    marginal tapes for the secondary winding?
(3) What is triple insulated wire?  What are the
    critical electrical properties for this wire?
(4) If triple insulated wires are used, what is the
    advantages?
(5) Phelps Dodge has got a wire called TZQS wires (wire
    with quantum shield), is it a triple insulated wires.

Many thanks

Robin Chan