Derek, though it's a loose fit, EN61010.1, for Test, Measurement and
Control Equipment might work for you.  Though HVAC in Europe is
admittedly not my forte, I'm not aware of a 'journaled' or 'EN' standard
for HVAC (unless there's a fairly recent addition), so for lack of a
better standard, it might work for you!! Careful though, if the actuator
is to be used for Smoke Control in the event of a fire, things may get
complicated for you, since this is not a control device at that point,
but part of a Fire Protective System, and at least in North America this
is a whole different aspect of compliance engineering!

I hope this helps!!

Regards,

Rob Stirling, P.Eng.
Protocol
For COMPLETE safety, EMC, and regulatory
Compliance Engineering solutions call Protocol!!
ph 604 218 1762 fax 604 572 9408 Vancouver B.C.