Yup, here too.  I was just about to call our ISP and tell them to check my
mailbox for some EMC-mail magnet or something.  I trust it will be fixed by
the boys at the Top.

A. Bank

--
Andrew Bank
Custom Standards Services, Inc.         http://www.cssinfo.com

Ask me about
--IEC Standards on CD-ROM
(http://www.cssinfo.com/iec.html)
--PERINORM - The new International Standards Database
(http://www.cssinfo.com/perinorm.html)
--The new 1998 ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code
(http://www.cssinfo.com/BPV1998.html)
These are all available now at great discounts!