Just to add to Egon's reply, Canadian regulations require certification
by an SCC accredited body, so self-declaration is out and the use of
non-CSA standards is out (for the most part).

Regards,

Jim Eichner
Statpower Technologies Corporation
jeich...@statpower.com
http://www.statpower.com
Any opinions expressed are those of my invisible friend, who really
exists.  Honest.