I've seen switchers cause noise envelopes and
picket fences well into the MHz range. The switching
freq is what (?) 100 kHz, 150 kHz ...

But, for some reason a pulse with a 20 nano-second period
makes me think that maybe a digital signal such as a square
wave is getting differentiated by the parasitics of the
construction.  In that case, I personally would start looking
around for a clock roughly ~25 MHz in freq or a signal
(refresh/strobe?) that may resident on a trace like a
bus in the backplane.

Just a guess...

Regards,  Doug