We have some trouble about the classification according to CISPR 11 of a
diagnostic NMR device. In my opinion the radio frequency energy is NOT
genereted for treatment of material (human body). This condition applies
only to therapy equipment that produce some change in the body. For that
reason this is a group 1 device. Someone else disagree with me, of course.
Does anybody have any opinion or experience about the matter?.
Thanks.
ESAOTE S.p.A.                         Massimo Polignano
Research & Product Development       Regulatory Affairs
Via di Caciolle,15                   tel:+39.055.4229402
I- 50127 Florence                    fax:+39.055.4223305
               e-mail: regr...@esaote.com