Can't answer for all components but of interest we had problems shipping
some types of MO discs (discs not drives) in even semi pressurised hold
conditions, where they would crack due to internal pressures within the
disc structure.

Is it heated? If not it will be -50C or less also.

It would seem logical that electrolytics would blow especially if
subjected to a rapid pressure decrease.

I've known people fly their push bikes from the UK to Europe without
first reducing the pressure in the tyres only to find the tyres blown on
arrival, again in semi-pressurised conditions.

Note that pressurised cabins are only pressurised to around equivalent
of 5k to 8k feet.

Chris