Sam,

There is no dedicated forum that I am aware of.

As for ETS 300 113,

Issue 1 was published in January 1992 with Issue 2 following in June
1996. The second edition has been amended once in March 1997. There are
no further published amendments.

Regards,
James

IMPORTANT NOTICE
The application of technical information varies depending on each user's
particular circumstances.  No representation is made or warranty given
as to the accuracy of the information contained in this E-mail.  RFI
does not accept any liability arising from reliance on the information
in this E-mail.

James Cunningham
Manager, Regulatory and Technical Support
Radio Frequency Investigation Ltd.
Basingstoke, England
Tel: +44 (0)1256 855429 (Direct Tel)
E-mail: james_cunning...@rfi.co.uk <mailto:james_cunning...@rfi.co.uk>