The Colorado Product Safety Technical Committee (CPSTC) will be
     holding the April meeting Wednesday, April 15, 1998, starting at
     6:30pm. The location will be at the UL Local Engineering Services
     office in Boulder (next to the TUV-Product Service offices). Dave
     Pederson of the UL Local office is hosting the meeting. Our guest
     speaker will be Rich Tarsio of TUV Product Service. Guests are always
     welcomed to our meetings. Please leave me a message it you are
     planning to attend. Also, let me know if you need a map.

     Address:   UL office
     5541 Central Ave. Suite 105
     Boulder, CO 80301

     Agenda:    1)  Updated CPSTC Directory will be available
     2) Attendance
     3) Bring ideas to the meeting.
     4) Discussion on possibly combining two of our meetings
     with the EMC Societies meetings. This is in response to that many of
     our members who were once only safety are now getting into the EMC
     safety.
     5) Guest speakers topic: Laser light evaluation for
     electrical equipment per IEC 825-1.

     If any of our members would rather send in their ideas for this April
     meeting via the NET, in lieu of attending, please do so.

     Hope to see you all here!!!!!!

     Richard Georgerian
     Exabyte
     CPSTC Chairman