        From:   regr...@esaote.com [SMTP:regr...@esaote.com]
        Sent:   Monday, March 09, 1998 6:43 AM
        To:     emc-p...@majordomo.ieee.org
        Subject:        transportation environmental condition

        Hello all!
        Does anybody know the foreseeable environmental condition
(temperature,
        humidity, pressure) you have during transportation of a device
on a plane?

        Of course they depend on flight heigth, but is it possible to
get rough,
        common-sense data for the design of packaging?

        Many thanks
        Massimo

        ESAOTE S.p.A.                         Massimo Polignano
        Research & Product Development       Regulatory Affairs
        Via di Caciolle,15                   tel:+39.55.4229402
        I- 50127 Florence                    fax:+39.55.4223305
                       e-mail: regr...@esaote.com