The MRA with Australia is currently in force..............and A2LA (AALA)
and NVLAP are both signatories.

=========

"Jim Hulbert" <hulbe...@pb.com> on 03/01/99 01:35:29 PM

Please respond to "Jim Hulbert" <hulbe...@pb.com>

To:   emc-p...@ieee.org
cc:    (bcc: Robert E. Heller/US-Corporate/3M/US)
Subject:  RE: C Tick..

One further note:  I believe a U.S. lab that is accredited by either AALA
or
NVLAP is considered a "certified" lab under mutual recognition agreement.
However, I'm not sure of the current status of the MRA.

Jim Hulbert
Pitney Bowes

---------------------- Forwarded by Jim Hulbert/MSD/US/PBI on 03/01/99
02:33 PM