Before anyone yells at me for the Canadian and US safety marks that I
listed, yes I know that other marks are acceptable other than CSA, cUL and
UL. Consider those to be examples. I will reword and/or add a note.

                ----------
                From:  WOODS, RICHARD
                Sent:  Thursday, April 29, 1999 10:26 AM
                To:  'emc-pstc'
                Subject:  Worldwide ITE Requirements

                I have compiled all that I know or think I know about
worldwide safety and EMC compliance requirements for ITE in the attached
document. Sources for the information include personal experience, agency
and CB Scheme web sites and previous e-mails from this list group. All of
the information is believed to be correct, but there are no guarantees. I
would appreciate any feedback that you can provide on any errors, missing
information marked with a "?" and additional information about countries
that require certain unknown equipment to be certified. I will update the
document and republish. Thanks in advance.

                <<File: cert.pdf>>