Ed, please send this out only if you think it's appropriate.

Hi folks,

I don't want to run the risk of offending list members, but what's the
problem over test costs?

I charge little more than the chap that repairs my car, or the guy that fixes
my A/C.

EMC is a part of life, live with it. I speculate that most folks will get
help early, and life will be OK.  Some folks may not pay up front and suffer
later: this is not a new lesson.

Rather than try to change test methods that work fine, even if they could be
a little better, take a close look at where your facility money goes.....
then charge what should be charged, not what you can get away with!

If anyone wants to criticize me, e-mail direct. Or call, 815 637 3729.

My humble opinion,

Derek Walton