I also wish you great luck.  Two major issues will confound you:

1) To convert a near field measurment to the far field, by
definition you need to know the wave impedance of the source.
We know that in the far field, the wave impedance will
have become 377 ohms, but in the near field it may thousands of
ohms from an electric field source, or it may be tens of ohms
from a magnetic field source.  With measurments from a loop
probe, you are measuring only the magnetic field component,
and you will have trouble doing the extrapolation to the far
field.  Once you have solved this problem, its closely related cousin
lurks for you in the darkness.

2)   The cousin: Antennas like dipoles and biconicals produce
a voltage that is related to the electromagnetic field in the vicinity
of the antenna.  That field in turn is generated by the EUT, and
the strength of that field is determined by two factors,
the current flowing in the radiating element, and the
geometry of the radiating element (its length/area).  A small loop probe
produces a voltage that is only proportional to the current
flowing in the radiating structure. Thus to calculate the farfield
effects of the current you need to be continually moving the
loop probe and doing line integrals and area integrals.

PS  If those two dont get you, I've always had a sneaking
suspicion that the process of making nearfield loop probe
measurements can affect the emissions coming from
an EUT, but I've never actually tried to prove it.

Anyways, good luck is in order, but I won't be holding
my breath.

Paul Cook
NARTE Certified EMC Engineer
Alpha EMC Inc