I am writing an article on preparing for factory inspections.  Please
share with me your "gotchas" and any advice that a person should know
before the inspector arrives.  What did the inspector look for?  What
documents did you need to provide?

Any references on what to expect published by the NRTLs or others such
as NEMA?

Thanks in advance for your comments.

--
Jon D. Curtis, PE

Curtis-Straus LLC             j...@curtis-straus.com
Laboratory for EMC, Safety, NEBS, SEMI-S2 and Telecom
527 Great Road                voice (978) 486-8880
Littleton, MA 01460           fax   (978) 486-8828
http://www.curtis-straus.com