In IEC 61000-6 series, the sections 1 to 4 are published,
but Cenelec has adopted only the section 2 that will replace the old
EN 50082-2.

It is not likely that the rest will be adopted by Cenelec since IEC have
actually copied them from the latest Cenelec generics, so why bother.

However, the CISPR 11 is used similarly in both industrial generic emission
standards.

The dates for 6-2 are:

EN 61000-6-2:1999
IEC 61000-6-2:1999
CLC/TC 210 . IEC/TC 77 . EMC
Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) -- Part 6-2: Generic
standards - Immunity for industrial environments
dor : 1999-04-01
doa : 1999-07-01
dop : 2000-01-01
dow : 2002-04-01