        From:  Mel Pedersen [SMTP:mpeder...@midcom-inc.com]
        Sent:  Tuesday, November 16, 1999 4:32 PM
        To:  'emc-pstc'
        Subject:  Temperature Ratings:

        This is my understanding with regard to Temperature rating
requirements:

        Industrial:  -40C to 85C
        Comercial:  0C to 70C
        MIL-STD:  -55C to 125C ???

        Where is it written?

        Does Bellcore, IEEE, or any Military Document have anything with
regard to
        these definitions?

        Thanks,

        Mel Pedersen                         Midcom, Inc.
        Homologations Engineer          Phone:  (605) 882-8535
        mpeder...@midcom-inc.com  Fax:      (605) 882-8633