Yes, two chokes were the next step. That worked fine, but we had the room to
build suppression into each box behind the connectors, so we didn't really
end up with a cable with a lump at both ends.

Ed

:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
Ed Price
ed.pr...@cubic.com
Electromagnetic Compatibility Lab
Cubic Defense Systems
San Diego, CA.  USA
619-505-2780 (Voice)
619-505-1502 (Fax)
Military & Avionics EMC Services Is Our Specialty
Shake-Bake-Shock - Metrology - Reliability Analysis