At 09:30 PM 1/4/99 -0500, Kevin Richardson wrote:

>I am trying to find definitions for two terms:
>a)  "Radio Frequency" ie what is radio frequency, and what frequencies are
>recognized as being RF  rather than what may be practical for transmission
>purposes ?; and
>b)  "radio frequency energy" (used in the first paragraph of the scope of
>CISPR 14 and on a few other occasions throughout the standard)
>
>Can anyone provide a pointer to what could be recognized as an official
>definitions for these terms?
> Any input would be most appreciated.

For the *any input* department:

Radio Frequency - I've worked with "RF" well down below
the audio range.  Actually around the 1 Hz range, so I
have a little trouble with the 20K Hz to 100 GHz or so
range for an absolute definition of Radio Frequency.

Radio Frequency Energy - Isn't that just the old E^2 normalized
to one ohm?