Not only are Tesla and Amps/meter related, but the relationship is a direct
proportion, given a particular medium and a particular magnetic field
intensity in the material of interest.

Magnetic Induction vector B (Tesla) = relative permeability (unitless) *
permeability of free space (Henry/meter) * magnetic field intensity, H
(Amps/m).

As for the interference potential of a magnetic field, that depends on the
frequency, strength and separation from and geometry of the source.  An ADF
loop (automatic direction finding) is designed to sense magnetic fields,
hence it is susceptible to magnetic interference, from 150 - 1700 kHz, at
levels below 1 mA/m.  A sensitive circuit near a power supply transformer
may pick up noise from that transformer (60 Hz to tens of kiloHertz).  This
would be on the order of Gauss to hundreds of Gauss (1e4 Gauss = 1 Tesla).
The magnetic field surrounding a current-carrying wire conductor could
couple into a sensitive signal on an adjacent wire.  This would likely be
due to several Amps/meter magnetic field.  A CRT display is distorted by a
field of a few Gauss.

If you want to get a little more esoteric, you can consider another class of
victims, sensors/receivers designed to pick up low-level magnetic fields.
These must be protected from magnetic interference.  A magnetic anomaly
detector (MAD) invented in the 1960s could measure 13 dBpT at 20 Hz! It
could decipher what was being typed on an electric typewriter that was
enclosed in a steel shield room.  MIL-STD-461 requirement RE04 protected
that receiver.  A 1950s - 1960s VLF receiver (14 kHz - 30 kHz) was used on
submarines to receive a doomsday message to launch a retaliatory nuclear
attack.  That receiver  was protected by MIL-STD-461 requirement RE01.  In
the bad old days of mutually assured destruction (also MAD), this was an
important function and an important EMI requirement.