Hi Folks

This is just to warn you that an automatic reply to my posting last night
on the above subject resulting in me - and possibly others - being sent a
new virus!

The message source address was 'david.cl...@spke.com'

Do not open any self-extracting ZIP messages attached to emails from this
address!!

Luckily it was caught by our corporate firewall, but I then received the
following message from the people administering the firewall. Their message
is given below for your information.

Regards

John Allen

---------------------------

Hi, John.

The mail sent to you has been confirmed as a virus by Sophos.  It's known
as
"explorezip-b"  By the looks of it, the infection results are similar to
many others - you run what looks like a self-unzipping file, and the pc is
infected, sending the virus to many others - via the local address book,
and

Steve

Steve Lewis
IT Executive