One thing that might be a problem is if the heat sink of the primary switching
transistor is grounded.

Then it might be difficult to reinforced isolate the primary switching
transistor as changing the isolation material will also influence the heat
conducting properties and thus the life span of the transistor.

Rich Nute <ri...@sdd.hp.com> on 09/29/99 04:50:43 AM

Please respond to Rich Nute <ri...@sdd.hp.com>