Jeff

This section of FCC rules, which have the force of law,  is for ISM -
Industrial Scientific and Medical - devices that use RF energy for
non-communications uses, such as generating heat (ex. microwave oven),
light (ex  RF excited flourescent lights) or generating plasma (ex:
semiconductor wafer process chambers).  For non-residential products no FCC
submission is required but you must meet radiated and/or AC conducted
limits in rules to show compliance with FCC Part 18.

best regards

Tom Cokenias

T.N. Cokenias Consulting
P.O. Box 1086
El Granada CA 94018

tel 650 726 1263        fax 650 726 1252