Hi,

This is a resend . Wonder does any one has the answer.

Thanks in advance !

Hi,

I have been troubled by some standard issue and sincerely hope that someone
could share their experience with me.

My company is selling multimedia products which is classified as Information
Technology Equipment(I.T.E.).
We used to OEM AC/DC adapter  to be bundled with our I.T.E. products.
So happen that one of the vendor tested his China  AC/DC power adapter to
GB8898(which is equivalent to IEC65) rather than GB4943(equivalent to IEC950)

My doubts are :
1)  Can I still declare my product as I.T.E., if it is bundled with adapter
tested to GB8898(IEC 65) rather than
     GB4943(IEC950) ?
2) Will there be any legal issue that I may face by using  IEC65 tested  adapter
for I.T.E. products ?
3) Wonder is the testing criteria of IEC65  more stringent than IEC950 ?

Thanks in advance !
Jess