I was surfing the NIST Global Standards Program website yesterday and I was
reviewing the meeting notes on the "Second US - China Workshop Summary on
Standards, Testing, and Certification" held in Beijing on March 10-12,
1999.

In the meeting notes it stated that the EMC standards for ITE in China were
GB9254-1998 and GB/T17618-1998 and that these standards were equivalent to
CISPR 22 and CISPR 24 respectively.

Does anyone know if this means that immunity tests are required for IT
products going into China?

Bob Heller
Senior EMC Engineer
3M Company